The Krankcycle focuses on the upper body, building cardio fitness, strength and core stability while burning calories. Since it utilises the upper body instead of the legs, it represents a unique cross-training opportunity for athletes of all types.
- Independent crank arms for greater variety of movement to keep users engaged
- Narrow crank axis allows for higher RPMs, increasing speed and endurance
- Ergonomically designed saddle allows easy transition between seated and standing exercise positions
- Crank and flywheel assembly rotates to accommodate forward and reverse movements
- Adjustable crank arm height encourages greater range of muscle activation
- Wheelchair accessible when purchased without the seat