The Wattbike Pro is an Indoor Bike with a difference. Loved by Olympic champions and endorsed by British Cycling, it’s designed to feel just like your road bike. It takes 100 measurements with each revolution of the pedals and gives you data on 40 different aspects of your Cycling.
The Wattbike Pro is for burning calories, building stamina, and getting a brilliant cardio workout, whatever the weather. If you want to get serious about cycling, you can use the bike’s integrated technology to improve your technique, push yourself harder, and track your progress.
Express Fitness offers free delivery in specific areas, please check the delivery for your specific area.
Free 3 Year Service Plan
Free 3 Year Warranty
The Wattbike Pro is for cycling devotees who want to get better, and quicker. It is also for fitness fans who are looking for a champion workout session, and anyone else keen to get fitter and stronger.
Control your resistance
Train with pure control of the air resistance and power applied to your muscles during a workout. If you're doing a high-intensity session or a lighter recovery ride, you will change the amount of air reaching the fan, making it harder or easier to pedal, via the lever on the bike.
Translate gains into reality
Athletes and coaches around the world are using the Wattbike as their go-to off-feet training tool. Use the Wattbike to transfer your training and de-load the impact of feet training, so you can push yourself harder.
Live technique feedback
Get instant, visual feedback on your left-to-right leg balance and pedal stroke efficiency to improve your pedalling effectiveness.
- Bluetooth Monitor
- The Pro has a simple performance monitor that gives you all the feedback you need for your workouts. Custom-build workouts, set interval programs or access performance tests to suit the required session.
- Perfect for multiple users
- Easy set-up with simple lock levers and no power mains required - so you can train whenever and wherever.
- Choose your pedals
- Toe cage or cleats, you've got the choice. The Pro comes with combination pedals so you can train in trainers or cycling shoes.
- Easy resistance adjustments
- Adjust the resistance using the lever on the bike to increase or decrease the amount of air reaching the fan. You can also add more resistance by turning the magnet dial on the bike.
- Easy to move
- The Pro has two subtle wheels at the front to make moving it easy.
- Off-feet conditioning
- Reduce the impact stress of running or on-feet training with indoor cycling. A tried and tested approach in elite sport, off-feet conditioning is designed to reduce training load and improve physical performance.
- Interval training
- Improve your physical fitness in less time with high-intensity interval training, and with reduced training volume with the Wattbike. The Bluetooth Monitor allows you to create your own interval sessions.
- Recovery & Rehabilitation
- Physios, rehab specialists, and top coaches are adopting cycling and the Wattbike as their tools of choice to aid recovery and rehabilitation programs. The Pro allows you to have full control of the resistance so you do not overload your muscles.
- Performance testing
- Developed by experts, the scientifically validated in-built tests are trusted to baseline elite athletes and used by governing bodies, premiership sports teams, and the military. The Pro is the testing and talent identification tool chosen by the pros.
What is Included:
- 1 x Wattbike Pro
- 1 x Bluetooth Monitor/Screen
- 1 x Saddle
- 1 x Pair Cage Pedals
- 1 x Pair Cleat Pedals
- 1 x Set of Allen keys & Spanners
- 1 x Quick Start Menu
Free Delivery in South Africa
Installation included within 50km of the city centre for the following areas:
- East London
- Port Elizabeth
- Cape Town
For installation outside the above areas, or sales items please contact our office on 0860 888 888
**Functional items as well as sales items exclude assembly**
Benefits of a Spinning Bike
- Improved Cardiovascular Health: Spinning bikes provide a great cardiovascular workout, which helps to improve heart health, lower cholesterol, and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Increased Muscular Strength: Spinning bikes provide a great workout for the legs, which can help to build and strengthen the muscles in your legs.
- Improved Flexibility: Spinning bikes provide a low-impact exercise that helps to improve flexibility.
- Enhanced Endurance: Spinning bikes provide a great workout for your cardiovascular system, which can help to improve your overall endurance.
- Stress Relief: Spinning bikes provide a great way to relieve stress and clear your mind.
- Weight Loss: Spinning bikes provide a great workout that can help to burn calories and help you to lose weight.
Why own or buy a spinning bike
- Convenience: You can train whenever you want to in the privacy of your own environment without having to go to a gym and be exposed to the traffic.
- You only have your initial set up costs, thereafter it’s all free.
- The weather has no effect on your ability to train.
- Spinning provides low-impact workouts that is easy on your joints.
- All our bikes allow you to adjust the settings such as resistance, seat height and the handlebar position maximising your effectiveness and comfort.
- Time: Spinning workouts can be highly efficient offering a full-body workout in a short period of time. If you use High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) methods, your calories burn, and fitness progress is gained over a shorter time.
- Accessibility to the entire family supporting different fitness levels from beginners to seasoned athletes.
If you want to be part of a community or group class, this can be done via virtual classes or online workout programs.
What should you consider when buying a Spinning Bike?
- Customisation: You can adjust your speed (cadence) the resistance, and intensity to challenge yourself and to ensure continues progress or to simply enjoy the training workout you choose.
- Budget: There is a vast difference in prices of spinning bikes, and you can get true value at a good price. Have an idea of your budget and then match the bike to the budget.
- Resistance Systems: Bikes have friction or magnetic resistance systems. Friction uses a brake pad that applies pressure on the flywheel and Magnetic Resistance uses magnets to provide the resistance that is smoother and quieter. (See benefits of Magnetic Resistance)
- Flywheel Weight: To obtain the most realistic road feel with stability and smoothness, the flywheel weight is important. (13-18kg)
- Adjustability: It is paramount that you can adjust and set up your spinning bike to accommodate your body size and height. Look for seat and handlebar adjustments with fore/aft seat adjustments preferable.
- Comfort: Look for the seat options to suit your requirements. Cushioned seats are available, cleats or adjustable pedal straps, water bottle holders and device holders.
- Consoles to track Speed, distance, time and calories burned. This all helps to manage progress.
Bluetooth connect ability to access third party apps.
- Warranty: Check the warranty as a good warranty generally indicates confidence in the bike quality and durability.
Trail: Take the time to visit our showroom to try out the various spinning bike offerings in person. You can then understand the bikes’ features, comfort and adjustability firsthand so that you can make an informed decision.
Benefits of magnetic resistance
This is a type of resistance using magnets to create resistance to the movement of the flywheel. The magnetic resistance is increased or decreased based on the adjustments made where the magnets are moved closer or away from the flywheel. It offers a smooth and quiet operation as there is no direct contact with any moving parts allowing for precise and consistent control of the resistance levels. Magnetic resistance systems are typically maintenance free giving improved durability and longevity.
Don’t let poor fitness equipment or tight budgets hold you back from reaching your fitness goals.
Our personalised service model enables you to reach your fitness goals and have fun, using a hand-picked personal home gym solution to build strength, endurance and confidence.
Over 50 years combined industry experience
Our product specialists have over 50 years of experience in fitness solutions, giving you access to the best quality fitness equipment and advice across Africa.
International award-winning equipment
We supply the best quality, IEC-certified fitness equipment brands that have won various international awards in their categories
0% return rate on our equipment
We’re rooting for you. Get a team of dedicated product specialists in your corner, during and ater the purchase of your fitness equipment.